Terrible with the Brow Liner! - Custom Beaute

My eyebrows lost their luster when I turned thirty...

My eyebrows lost their luster when I turned thirty. They look bleached out and now they are thinning out. I tried not plucking for a month to see if they would cycle back in and I had no luck. Dyeing them didn't work either - the only thing that turned brown was my forehead!

I started looking for a way to darken my brows and I came across permanent makeup.

I researched all the locals within 100 miles and found that the best one was in my own neighborhood!

Sherry at Custom Beaute (pronounced beauty) was amazing! I'm going back for eyeliner next week.

She numbed me topically and it felt only like scratching. Awesome. 90 minutes later I had eyebrows!

brows after two weeks need touch up

It is normal to experience some color loss after the first visit, which is why the specialist includes a thirty day follow-up in the cost. Next time I will ice my face all afternoon!

2 month touch up

So far so good. Of course you cannot get your eyes wet for a week, so be prepared for blackheads!
Sherry Hale

Kind, personable, quick, thorough. She answered every question I had.