CoolSculpting on Muffin Top

I'm in the process of losing weight but no matter...

I'm in the process of losing weight but no matter how small I get, my muffin top never goes away. I tried coolsculping a few days ago while I continue to lose weight in hopes that in a few months my muffin top wont be as bad. My technician, Cherine, was great. We had a bit of a hard time getting the applicator to grab a big amount of fat. Apparently my fat isn't as pliable as they'd like, but we still got it to work. I ended up doing one small applicator on each side and we'll assess the results in a few months to see if I need to do another. Seeing as we couldn't get the applicator to fill up completely, I'm a little hesitant to spend any more money, especially if I get smaller. I assume it would just be even harder next time if there is less fat.

The procedure wasn't too bad once the suction got on. But getting the suction on was a little rough. Maybe because my fat was thicker and not super loose. Thankfully after about 5 minutes it was numb and stopped hurting. The massage afterwards, however, was intense. As your body heats back up it freaking burns!! She said not everyone experiences that, but boy did I. Luckily after about 10 minutes it is back to its regular temp and feels fine. I was very tender and bruised after the procedure but its gotten better already (day 3). I was pretty swollen the next day and had to wear stretchy pants to work but its gone down quite a bit now.

I'm excited to keep losing weight and hopefully see more results in my muffin top in a few months. I will post results as I see them!

Day 5 update

Still a little tender with bruising on one side. The other side is practically cleared up. It is starting to itch a bit here and there, which is excited to know that something is happening inside! No stabbing pains or anything...yet.

Seeing results!

I am 6 weeks post procedure and am seeing results! I have lost 1" in my muffin top area and noticed that I am slightly less bulgy is spots. I have also lost 5 pounds since the procedure (diet/exercise) so I'm sure that has contributed. However, I don't usually see much, if any, change in my muffin top. I still have 12 pounds to reach my pre-pregnancy weight but I'm pretty much at all my pre-prego measurements.

I have no pain, numbness, or skin issues where the cool sculpting took place. I honestly forgot I did it until I took measurements and noticed I was shrinking !
Cherine

Cherine was awesome! She really knew what she was doing and spent extra time on me to make sure we got the most amount of fat possible in the applicator.