Love my New Smile After Zoom Whitening - Cupertino, CA

I'm getting married in August and was finding my...

I'm getting married in August and was finding my teeth looking dull and yellow. I visited Dr Saghezchi and learned not only that they do zoom but have a variety of aesthetic procedures. I was so pleased to find that I could get my smile brightened but also have fillers, hydra facials and even veneers in this practice. My zoom treatment went very smooth and my smile was several shades whiter after the treatment. I also visited Sahar and her great team for a hydra facial and am absolutely hooked! I even booked to have my makeup done by Sahar for my wedding. If beauty is your goal, I definitely recommend this practice to help you to look and feel your absolute best!

Dr Saghezchi is truly a cosmetic dentist that knows how to make your smile beautiful. Sahar and her team and well trained and knowledgable in everything aesthetic. The office is inviting, the pricing is reasonable and the entire experience from beginning to end is unmatched.