Just Had my First Thermiva Treatment - Cumming, GA

I have been researching and reading all the...

I have been researching and reading all the reviews for Thermiva for months and decided that I needed to give it a try. I am not a fan of surgery and really needed to look at something to make me more comfortable wearing athletic wear and to stop some leakage when working out. I went to Magnolia Medspa in Cumming, GA and Barbara performed the procedure. I love her, she is so thorough in her explanation of what all is involved and the benefits of this treatment. She was very honest in what would improve and what to expect. She explained what she was doing while she was doing it. I can't imagine going anywhere else as I am very self conscious with the appearance of this area of my body and I am looking forward to feeling more comfortable wearing my workout wear and not having as much leakage during higher intensity workouts. Once I start seeing improvement I will share my progress!

2nd treatment done and even better

I just had my 2nd treatment yesterday and it has made a HUGE difference in the appearance in my opinion and my technician Barb noticed the appearance too. My workout clothes actually fit better in that area! I have noticed an improvement in my stress incontinence issue as well. I highly recommend doing Thermiva if you are considering it. If I had a boyfriend I would update you all on the other benefits but that will have to wait until I find one!!
Dr. Greg Kennedy

Magnolia Medspa has been my go to for Botox, facials and now Thermiva. They are so nice and take the time to get to know you. Barbara is the best and she really knows her stuff.