Fantastic!!! - Cumming, GA

I finally did Radiesse filler today. Smile lines...

I finally did Radiesse filler today. Smile lines and marionette lines.
It only took one syringe because Radiesse is thicker than the other fillers. It only took 15 minutes!! It took four needle injections and I had no bruising and only a little swelling . This after picture of me is 2 1/2 hours after the procedure . Just fantastic !!

Next morning

Some of the fullness has faded overnight and I will be going back to have more Radiesse injected. Apparently this is common so I'm not too worried . My doctor only used one syringe so I kind of expected that I would be more. He said that if it happened he would only charge me half for the second syringe .

Next day after procedure

Picture much later in the day- all swelling is gone.

Got more Radiesse today

I got more radius injected today. My doctor said it is very common for people to want more added. I only had one syringe put in the first time. It looks great !

3 days after 2nd syringe injection

The second syringe seems to have been what I needed. The swelling is completely gone and it still looks really good! I will do another update in a week or so.

Update picture Aug 3

Update after 2nd syringe

August 21 2015

Radiesse is holding up. Feels a little clumpy when i touch it but still great stuff.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Board-certified plastic surgeon with over 25 years experience.