46 Year Old Mother of 4. Breast lift without implants and tummy tuck

I had my first child at 22 and my last at 35. 13...

I had my first child at 22 and my last at 35. 13 years of child bearing really took a toll on my body. I started eating healthy and working out and lost 45 pounds but my body still looked horrible. After researching for 10 years I finally decided that it was time to do something. I waa not going to allow my anxiety to keep me from doing this any longer. I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair and a breast lift with out implants. The results are better than I could have imagined.

Photos

3 months post op

3 months post op

4 months post op vacation

4 months

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moyer was amazing. He made me feel at ease and answered all of my question. He literally held my hand while I was being put under. He answered my phone calls and genuinely cared about my well being. Dr Moyer was referred to me by my general practitioner. She had a tummy tuck preformed by him and her results were fantastic. I would return to him for any future procedures and I would also refer family and friends. He has exceeded all of my expectations.