23 Years Old Left with Scar After Eyelide Surgery - Culver City, CA

I'm writing a review at 02:48 Am i can't describe...

I'm writing a review at 02:48 Am i can't describe what i feel right now ... I did the mistake of my life when i went to this doctor clinic for an eyelide surgery im only 23 years i wanted to look more beautiful but sometimes we just have to accept what god have given us ! I did an eyelide surgery on june 17 to take off little bit of the skin exess but it turn out to a nightmare i felt from the beginning that something was wrong and now 5 month later i'm sure of that cause i was left with big scar everybody is asking me what happen to ur eyelide did you had an injury ?? I dont know what to do or what to say more i put make everyday and it still noticable ! I knew it even when i asked the nurse the day that she tooj off the stitch i told her that it looked bad and the scar was big and had volume on it and she say oh it normal you are healing after 2 month it will be okey but it not here is 5 month later nothing change it the opposite it turned darker ! Anyway now whatever i say or do will not change this i will see what my dermatologist gonna say maybe im gonna try laser for these scars please pray with me that everything will be okey ????????????

Scar after eyelide surgery dr Kenneth B Hughes

So here is a new picture the scar looks darker and like you can see it's way above the crease !!! It been almost 9 month after the surgery no improvement :(
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon