TT & BBL **TEAM Hughes**

Day 3: I'm so blessed to have found Dr. Hughes....

Day 3: I'm so blessed to have found Dr. Hughes. May God watch over his hands and health so that he may continue to practice his wonderful work!
Surgery isn't something most people look forward to even with our own vain justifications or all the great ratings sometimes it's hard to believe what's out there until you are the one actually writing the review. The thought of the pain I witnessed my Sister go through with her TT was driving me crazy thus, It was a beautiful surprise to realize it was day 1 and with medication I honestly and without exaggeration was feeling good. A little cranky a lot slower but still normal with no headaches. Dr.Hughes called to check up on me and I told him how in disbelief I was about the pain. He answered all my questions and the Nurses conducted two more follow up calls there after. I'm Scheduled to see him for my follow up next week. All I can say right now is; so far, so GREAT!

Day 4

CG, Oh how I hate you! The folds are the worst. I really want to take it off. My back feels like bunch of knots & I can't find a comfortable position to rest. The drains are all clear yellowish fluid now, very little of it too. I know it's going to be worth it, I just gotta hang in there.

TT

thin neat and low scar,just the way I wanted it! Perfection**

This was the first time I unwrapped myself. July10

Day 7: PostOp Appt-Drains not off ????

Post op appointment today. Felt like a waste of a day. I got to see an older lady that told me I had to be "milking" the fluid from the drains. Info that could have been related over the phone when I called to ask if there was anything I should be doing to prep for the Post-op appt. or while I waited and did absolutely nothing for about 2 hrs before my surgery. I'm Just frustrated they didn't come off today since I've been under the 25ml mark for the past 3 days. She said it needs to be under or at 15ml 4 days in a row for each 24 hr period. I guess... Better safe than sorry. I've been really good with my protein intake as well as all the supplements; amino acids, bromalaine, turmeric, arnica Montana, herbalife cell activator and herbalife multi-vitamin. If there is anything else I could be taking to help heal please let me know so I may look into it.

Being on lock down due to these funky looking things (when I go out) is no fun. Next week, next week...

My Before

Day 8: That moment...

I so happy???????? and the best part is that it's only going to get better!! Thank you baby Jesus!

My new skin/What are those things in the bk? Lol

CG number two 27/7 day one of this.

Day 12/drains removed

Felt like the drain got sucked out of me when she pulled them. Very strange not painful tho

Day 8

Day 6

My before pics

Don't waste your time with anybody else This man is the BEST without any doubt about it! Dr. Hughes, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have got yourself a life long client! (me) :D