32 Year Old Mama of 2 (TT, BBL, Lipo and Birthmark Removal) - Culver City, CA

So I decided I wanted a tummy tuck, Brazilian butt...

So I decided I wanted a tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, liposuction and a nasty birthmark removed about six months ago and that is when my research began. I wanted to make sure I went to the absolute best doctor in the world I researched doctors from Miami, New York, California and many other locations I was willing to travel to get the very best. Thank goodness I found the most amazing Doctor near my home here in Cali Dr. Hughes!!!! His credentials are off the charts, he's dedication and passion for his field goes beyond words. I am 5 days post op and already loving my results, I am not even done healing and my results have already gone far beyond my expectations I can not even imagine what my final results will look like!!! From start to finish the whole process has been incredible. During my consultation Dr. Hughes patiently answered my 101 questions, he is extremely patient, caring and wow is he knowledgeable, super smart man! The day I went in for my surgery naturally I was a little nervous but my that did not last very long as I was greeted by the other amazing Dr. Hughes, Dr. Hughes's father what an incredible man he was so completely transparent with me he showed me every corner of there brand new facility it is top notch from air purifier in the surgery room to the mirrors they seriously thought of everything, so much pride was put into the facility! I can not leave his amazing staff out of this review his nurses, surgical technician, anesthesiologist Dr. Rodriguez and Lorena he's patient coordinator every single one of them is very professional and genuinely care about the patients!! Lastly I have called Dr. Hughes on multiple occasions once at 2am just because I'm a worry bug like that and he kindly answered his phone I was amazed!! I will gladly refer him to all my friends and family!! And if any of you ladies or gents are considering him and have any further question I am more then happy to answer any questions you may have.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon