30 Years Old, 5 Kids, and my Body is a Wreck!!! - Culver City, CA

Hello everyone! I have 4 kids that are 6, 3, 2,...

Hello everyone! I have 4 kids that are 6, 3, 2, and 9 months. As you can tell they were back to back pregnancies and it has reeked havoc on my body. I would like to have a ba/bl, bbl, and a full tt. I'm currently trying to get some weight off. I am 5'8" 200 pounds and wear a very flat and saggy 38d.

Consultation

I have my consultation scheduled for this Saturday at 11:30. I'll be seeing Dr. Hughes. He has been phenomenal so far. He is very prompt with emails and all my questions. He also does Saturday appointments which is a plus since I'm so busy during the week. His office manager Adam was also a pleasure to speak with. I am so excited and I will update after my consultation.

I'm back

Well I have 5 kids now and I'm up to 220. My husband finally had a vasectomy lol so I'm so ready for surgery. I'm looking around still.

Decided to switch doctors

Dr. Hughes as awesome but I wanted to go with someone close to home. I'm going to have my surgery with Dr. Hardesty. We agreed on a breast augmentation with a lift and a full tummy tuck. I have to lose 27-30 pounds for best results. I'm going to get started after Christmas. I am beyond excited!!!

Financing

I made my consultation for December 30. I'm so excited!!! I applied for financing today and got approved through Alphaeon for 8,000. I decided to hold off on the tummy tuck for now. My surgery will be 8,800 for a lift and augmentation. So now I just have to focus on losing weight and saving up the other 800. I'm shooting for a March surgery date. Finally!!!!!!!!!

consultation

I have my consultation tomorrow with Dr. Hardesty in Riverside. I'm so excited! Are there any questions i should ask? I have a list of about 50 lol but I still feel like I'm missing something.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon