Fat Transfer to Breasts - 35 y.o. Culver City, CA

There are not many GREAT specialists in Fat...

There are not many GREAT specialists in Fat Transfer around and those who criticize it apparently don't know Dr Hughes techniques.

I did not want to get silicone or other type of implants and was very excited to learn about fat transfer option on the internet. I studied what I could about the procedure on the internet and decided I really wanted it if I have enough fat in my body to harvest for this procedure. I came to the consultation to find out if I was a good candidate. Dr Hughes confirmed even with my relatively small harvest area in the abdomen and the flanks he could still get the results I wanted. Before the procedure I was 131lb, and my breasts were between size A and size B. I know that within 6 months up to 50% of injected fact can be absorbed by the body. It's been 10 days after the procedure and I am now between size B and C (enjoying this improvement before I potentially lose it). Even if 50% of injected fat is gone eventually, I will be full size B, which is still a good result for me. I was injected between 300-330cc into each breast during the procedure which is about average size for these types of procedures.

I was a little concerned about the shape of my breasts as it was pretty much up to the doctor to decide on the shape during the procedure, but I was very impressed with his work, I love the shape he gave me and overall my expectations were exceeded. They look symmetrical and there are no inconsistencies of any kind.

The surgery was between 1.5 and 2 hours. The recovery was about 1 week. First 2 days I was in bed and it hurt to move, which is normal after lipo from what I heard. Then it became much easier to move around but I stayed at home for about a week just to be safe. After one week I could go out and walk around town easily and returned to my normal activities. I am still sore in spots but its getting better every day.

The bottom line is I was not hot before, now I look hot!!!! The area of fat harvesting was liposuction-ed very well with only 2 tiny incisions in the pubic area. I heard other doctors do like 5-6 incisions for this kind of liposuction, but again Dr Hughes kicks ass all these other doctors who are just not that creative and talented.

I would highly recommend this doctor to all of my friends and family if they ever need a cosmetic procedure done. Dr Hughes is an artistic genius who can deliver great results.

Disclaimer - he is a man of few words, so don't expect a lot of chit chat.

After lipo abdomen - 12 days post-op

Adding more pictures for the abdomen - 12 days after lipo.

2 weeks update

I think about 20% of fat is gone, but the breasts look more natural. They also feel softer, not as hard and the pain is gone too. I keep my fingers crossed I won't absorb the fat as I really want to keep this size.

1 month post op update

This is my picture 1 month post op. The volume of injected fat definitely decreased but they look better than what I had before, and I am still happy with the shape. It is full B size right now, but my C bra works as well. So I gained at least half cup size or a little more. I will post another update in another month or so.

2 months update

I am very disappointed that 80% of the fat injected into the breasts is now gone and I am losing it every day even after 2 months after the procedure. I am worried I will lose all of it. At this point the result is so insignificant that the pain and recovery i had to go through is not worth the effort taken - could have had breast implants for about the same price and had bigger breasts. My lipo did not heal perfectly well - i have a wave on my abdomen and may need to do a revision just for the stomach to look normal. So basically in order to get the result I originally intended I will have to get the implants and re-do the lipo - OMG. I feel like starting from scratch.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

This Doctor is incredible, artistic genius who knows how to make women beautiful. His results are great, I am very thrilled.