Decided to Do Lipo and Butt Implants and I Love my Results - Culver City, CA

I just had a baby 11 months ago and after I had...

I just had a baby 11 months ago and after I had him, I lost a lot of weight. I used to have a nice figure but it all kinda fell off. So I had been contemplating doing either the BBL or but implants. When I saw the doctor he told me I didn't have enough fat to give me the results I wanted(which is what I figured). So I decided to do the lipo and butt implants and I love the results so far. I am only 4 days post off but I can already see the results. Although it is very painful, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

5 days post op

Just sharing my status. I'm still in pain and hard to move. I'm off my pain meds besides during the night. I am Very swollen I think that's the part that hurts most. I'm posting my results although I'm still swollen but once I'm not you will be able to see my curves and roundness more.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Driscoll did a remove and replace on my boobs. As well as the lipo and butt implants I just did. He is amazing at what he does. He was very thorough about what he could do to give me exactly what I wanted. He made me look like a doll!