28 Years Old Saline Breast Implants - Culver City, CA

I heard about Boris cosmetics through a friend of...

I heard about Boris cosmetics through a friend of a friend ! I never knew you could finance these types of surgeries, and I've heard so much about Boris cosmetics. I thought it would be something good to try. I immediately went in for a consultation... Mind you it wasn't a consultation we didn't even try out any sizes or anything until the morning of my surgery so I had to choose quickly ... Anyway! The man who takes payments tried to get me financed I ended up being able to pay 2000 upfront and finance the rest. Once I came up with 2000 which was about a few weeks later I immediately came in and paid the 2k set and appointment date for the next week. I came in that morning met Dr Boris for the FIRST time and tried on implants for the first time! They weren't really informational I asked how a size would fill me out n they kept saying it depends weren't really trying to help ! Anyway the surgery went well I had an appt about a week or 2 later which is odd as well but when I did come in I told the nurse that my breast were not even she told me that's how my boobs were originally (they weren't) but she put a bandage around my boobs to even them (which never worked) I waited it out a few years cuz I read sometimes it take a year or so to fully settle. Here I am 2 years later still uneven. I went back and they told me I have an encapsulation and finally it was a "problem" mind you this was the same problem I told the nerse in the beginning she tried to tell me wasn't a problem! Anyway! I told them I wanted it to be fixed and they told me I'd have to pay another 5500 for another procedure! Didn't offer to fix it for free or anything I've never heard of anything like this! My breast and nipples are uneven I can barley even wear certain shirts because my nipples are way off! Do not go to this doctor or anyone else in this office TRUST ME!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon