Week 3 After Tummy Tuck Revision and BBL - Culver City, CA

I had my body damaged by an inconsistent Doctor at...

I had my body damaged by an inconsistent Doctor at another location. After such a depressing turn of events, I was beyond pleased to find a surgeon who understood my concerns and insecurity with my body. His solution mirrored my own and he and his team worked delicately and respectfully to correct my problem areas. My expectations were enhanced by the BBL which contributed nicely to the work done in the front. Felt very secure and taken care of, especially by the OR staff.

Here are some pictures

Before and after belly button before and started a tattoo to hide it but now my after I don't have to cause more pain I love it . Also here are some pictures from week 2 and wk 3

Tomorrow turns 4 wks and I'm happy so far I been...

Tomorrow turns 4 wks and I'm happy so far I been wearing a girdle (faja) I went from xL to a medium in one week . My swelling has went down and not sure by how much . My scar from my tummy tuck revision look so good can't wait to be in Jamaica in a two piece . I will upload some photos tomorrow . But gotta say dr Hughes is a great doctor so glad I chose him as my doctor .

3 months later I love my results

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kenneth Hughes had done an excellent repair of a previous tummy tuck done by an incompetent surgeon who left me more dissatisfied with my body than before I had any work done. Three weeks after Dr. Hughes has done his magic, my body feels balanced and my scars are healing beautifully.