BBL Revision Done By the BBL King Himself, Dr. Hughes - Culver City, CA

I went to Dr. Hughes in Oct 2014 to receive a BBL...

I went to Dr. Hughes in Oct 2014 to receive a BBL and to repair an indentation on my left butt cheek. I was beyond satisfied and completely amazed with the results. However, the indentation began to resurface slightly after fully healing from surgery. I sent Dr. Hughes some photos and inquired about a revision. He has been completely honest with me from my very first consultation. He informed me that the dent will improve but he also ensured me that it may not disappear 100%. Needless to say, I went in for a revision on April 9, 2014 and I am ecstatic with the results. The dent is barely visible! Dr. Hughes is honest, talented and truly a perfectionist. He has mastered the art of plastic surgery. If you are considering plastic surgery of any sort, stop procrastinating. Your search is over. Go see Dr. Hughes and let him transform you into a beautiful person like he did for me!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon