43 5 Kids 4 Grands. - Culver City, CA

I have been reading a lot of your reviews. And...

I have been reading a lot of your reviews. And it's been very helpful. I'm so excited. I will be going to Dr. Boris in Culver City CA. I met his staff and him also. Well I had my lab work done on Monday the 28. I told him I want an hourglass shape. After having 5 kids. I lost my shape. ???? so yes the count down has be gone. If there is anything I need to know plz let me know. I want to come out looking better not
worst.

The count down!!!!!

Yes Oct.19 is my day with Dr. Boris. But I really will love to have it done a week early. That's when I'll have help at home. ????.

Date change.....

So I made a payment for my BBL. And now my surgery date has been change to Oct.15 not the 19. So excited and nervous at the same time. So Dr. Boris won't be doing my surgery it will be a Dr.Driscoll. I've been researching him. Read a lot of bad reviews and some good ones. I pray ????he has some wonderful hands.

I did it.

Well had my bbl to at Boris cosmetic with Dr. Driscoll.. My appt. Was set for 7am. He was late so it push me back an hr. When I woke up in recovery it was 2pm. Hello so I was laying on my butt for awhile after my surgery. Not good. Well I'm home. My body is num. I have to wear depends because I can feel if I have to go to the bathroom. I have one photo so far I can post.

Day 2 of bbl

Still num. And still swollen.

2weeks op

OK it's been 2weeks since my surgery. So far so good. Love how my butt is looking. Thank you Dr. Driscoll. I pray I don't lose any fat. Lol????. Here's a few pics.

One month post op..

One month post op. Since surgery a month ago. I brought 3 faya. From a xl. To a medium. Yassssss!!!!! 28waist 42hips. OK.

1month post op.

Love my waist!! No garment....

1 1/2month update.

When your ass and hip covers your husband torso.

Happy Holiday!!!

Just posting a few pictures of the post op

6 months later

Happy ????

Just want to say Dr. Driscoll did a fantastic job on me. I'm really pleased with his work. I feel good!! 6months later and enjoying the new me!! Thanks Dr. Driscoll

Just had a birthday