29 No Kids hoping for a new body getting BBL and Lipo- Culver City, CA

Been researching doctors for over 8 months now.I...

Been researching doctors for over 8 months now.I have a boxy body shape I wamt hips, flat stomach , and a new big booty.Came across Dr. Hughs here in Culver City California. I'm getting Bbl and Fat transfer of my stomach,flanks, and back schedule for 5/5/2015.Im so excited and Nervous all at the same time!! I'm hoping that I can what I'm looking for.I'm 5' 8 I weight 175 pounds currently pre op.

Wish pics

My wish pics

More wish pics

one more day pre op

I'm so nervous now

Post op Day 2 pics

Swollen ...post op Day 2 !:)

Post op Day 2!

Day 3

Feeling a bit nauseous today.Didnt really sleep last night.But in less pain then yesterday for sure. The binder is annoying to wear but I know I have to wear it.Im a bit dehydrated have been since Sx. I am drinking water around the clock.Using the bathroom is a process in it self..lol.

Day 5 Post Op

Haven't been able to really sleeping since Sx I can't get comfortable.Since I'm laying on my stomach all the time.I don't want to laid on my Hips or booty and mess up the great work that Dr. Hughes did on me .Im very very happy that I choose him he knows exactly want he is doing.Im still crazy swollen everywhere. It is such a weird feeling when you take that binder off.It feels almost as if it's still on it like that is like a weird feeling when you take your binder off and I'm really hoping that that goes away.I can't wait to I wake up and there's no pain no discomfort and I don't feel my booty sometimes when I wake up my booty is really hard and I feel it. I am super happy with my decision and I'm only hoping it gets better from here. This process has been very difficult nothing that I can't handle. I don't have that much swelling or bruising at all I do have some bruising onboth sides of my thighs and a little bruising right under my breath my boobs other than that I don't have too much bruising mostly swelling.

More pics Post op day 5

Booty shrinking :( Day 8 Post op

My booty has shrink alot since Sx...you tell me? HOPEFULLY it's not going to get any smaller :(

shrinking

Boris cosmetic:(

I wouldn't recommend that any one get work done here. After your work is done that treat you like crap.After all I spend on my work they should be professional.The staff is so unprofessional and rude. There don't set appointment correctly.Always gossiping and arguing in where you can hear them.I ask to speak manager was lie to stating no one was in the office.Couldnt go my appointment today because I was sick.Call in to reschedule was advised that my appointment wasnt even put in.If I get any other work I will going with another doctor.

Question Not heal yet

Only after 3 week after Sx I was told that I don't have to come in anymore.Is this normal has anymore experience this?Its weird after I post information about Boris.Now I don't have to come in anymore.Im still very swollen no where near being healed.

I will be removing my account on here

Thanks for all the encouragement ladys! Good luck with your healing. Take care!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon