23 Lift with Implant to Fix the Sag - Culver City, CA

I've wanted this for years. At first because I had...

I've wanted this for years. At first because I had small boobs but now because I gained 70 lbs my boobs got bigger and closer to the ground. I'm too young to have saggy boobs. Had 2 consults. I was recommended to see Driscoll. Didn't meet Driscoll until the day of my surgery. My consults were with Boris and Hughes

Day of surgery

I drove from Anaheim with my mom. We left at 5am to reach the office by 6:30am. They were late so I went to get coffee for them. I needed them alert and focused.

When I got in they put me and another patient in the back waiting room. As the front wasn't open yet. They called me back to the room I did a quick consult where I told the nurse again what I wanted. She went over paper work I signed, size and shape I wanted. She took pictures. She asked me to remove my clothes and place them in a container. She asked for my drivers name and number. She gave me the gown (I ripped it twice before I went back) paper shoes net for my head and compression socks.

She blew up the sample boob and placed it in my bra to help me see the look. We decided upon 330-360 cc.

The dr came in told me about the process. He marked me up. He explained the incision he would use and why he would use it. He gave me a few tips about after care and told me he would see me in the o.r.

The anesthesiologist came in and spoke with me he explained his process. I told him I hated needles he told me he wouldn't use the word needle and he'd only stick me when he was 100% sure.

The nurse came back in gave me a warm blanket. Me and my mom prayed with one of the nurses. I used the bathroom and walked back to the o.r.

(This is what I wanted to know nobody gave in full detail what happened before they went under)

Once in the O.R. They asked me to lay on the table and the started to connect me to all the machines. Everyone is nice, holding conversations. They rolled my compression stockings up more fixed my hair. The anesthesiologist came in and he said were starting your I.V. He did it no problem and really fast. (In my hand) he told me he was gonna give me meds to relax me. One he did that he asked how it was coming along. I told him I didn't feel anything. He said give it a min. (I wasn't stressed I was very relaxed maybe that's why I didn't feel the change.) about 10 mins later he gave me the anesthesia he told me it was gonna sting a little.

IT DID NOT STING A LITTLE IT FELT LIKE IT WAS BURNING BOTH MY ARMS AND MY CHEST.

I was very vocal about the pain that I was experiencing. He apologized and told me he understood. I started cussing(not at him but just out loud it hurt) then he gave me a mask and told me it was bubble gum flavored for the adults. I told him it smelled. He laughed at me and then I was out.

Day of surgery

Annoyed

I'm just trying to figure out wtf I payed so much money for?
The bottom picture was PERFECT I loved my boobs how they sat up and were full
The top picture is whenthey started to sag again. Now they're worse than that.

I feel what I think would be a stitch under the skin in my left boob. Was he in a rush when he did my surgery? Was he still sleep?
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Didn't interact with him too much unless I requested him to be in for the follow up.