36 mother of 2, in need of Tummy fix

Just had a robotic hysterectomy(not due to...

Just had a robotic hysterectomy(not due to cancer) just a little over 3 weeks ago. No real issues since. I have my pre-op with my PS in 1 week. I'm getting really nervous, my GYN has cleared me for the surgery, but my nerves is getting the best of me. I also have to travel (fly) 2 weeks post-op for work. I need a little courage not to cancel.

Before photos post-op hysterectomy

Figured I'd get some pre-TT pictures.

5 weeks pre

Getting really nervous, I'm 5 weeks pre TT and my emotions are all over the place. I'm scared the pain and horrible results, my PS is amazing I'm just really nervous.

Surgery complete

Surgery went well, my husband said I look amazing, I'm just to drained and in pain to even look. I will keep everyone posted. BTW Dr.Restifo is amazing!!!

First Post-op visit. Happy so far.

First Post-op visit still very swollen, but as you can see from the before pictures, i already love my results. The recovery process is not easy by any means but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Still hunched over

I'm 1 month post op and still hunched over, swelling is horrible, I had a flat stomach st first Post_op visit and that was it so far. Stomach is super tight and spasms are horrible. I pray I start to heal and little faster.
Dr.Restifo