Determined to Be 40 & Fabulous! Mommy make over! New Haven, CT

I have two handsome boys and breast feed them...

I have two handsome boys and breast feed them both, I loved my breast before my kids. I am 5'9 150 . My boobs have been a problem for me since breast feeding. I have all ways wanted them done and decided to fix a few other things as well. I found this site about five months ago. It felt so good to know that I was not the only person who felts this way about my body. I have met some wonderful and helpful women. Really feels good to know you are not alone!

In the beginning I was all over... I was going to go to DR, FL and even TN. Those place seem to be more reasonable price wise. The teaching hospital Yale is way to much but the NYEE very good prices and Lenox in NY. The work I saw was wonderful

Then a came across the wonderful Dr. R him and his staff are wonderful! Love them all! I am so glad I stayed right here, my husband as been taken very good care of me draining my tubes, given me my medication on time cooking and caring for the kids.

6/9 I went in for my first check up, so far so good! It is really hard to tel. What my boobs look like. I wanted 450 and I ended up with 435 per Amanda. I didn't get a chance to see Dr.R. I am very curious as to why he decided on 435cc I know I had more then enough breast tissue.

I want this DAM drains out!!

Pic!

Drains OUT!!

F/O with Dr. R, didn't see him, but with Amanda. Drains removed and so far so good. I do have one concern about my right breast just doesn't look as up as the left. Hummm!

A few concerns!

I am now one day of being four weeks post op TT, hernia repair with MT and breast lift with implants. I am still concerned about my right breast. I feel like it is saggy, I am tried of the swelling and wearing a garment or binder. I feel like I can not do anything without wear one or the other. I start to feel SOB ( short of breath) and not able to stand upright. Can someone please tell me when this will dissipate and when will my stomach feel normal??

Help ladies!
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Restifio....really there are no words to describe this man! Perfect beside manner, listens to all of your concerns and wants, he is not going to to just tell you you what you want to hear. Dr. Restifio is realistic and will work with you to achieve your goals!!! Everyone on Dr.R staff is wonderful!