I Am 32 Years Old and Have Four Beautiful Children - Crowley, LA

I have been afraid of the procedure because of the...

I have been afraid of the procedure because of the health risks iinvolved and the thought of having something inside my body scared me.???? However I changed my mind a took a leap! I am pleased with my results they are beautiful.Dr.Gonzales did my tummy tuck as well.However my skin hasn't attached to the muscle.So I will be going back under.He did a wonderfull job.Things just happen in tummy tucks sometimes the skin doesnt attach.The incision scar is barely noticeable and my belly button looks great.So next time around I'm sure I will be pleased.I will keep you guys up with updates on my healing process.Thanks for reading!

It's the next day after surgery!

I woke up really sore.Much worser than yesterday.I have to in get out of bed very slow and because I feel pain all in my breast area.The pain pills that I've prescribed really does help.Once I take them I feel better until they wear off.lol My goal is not be in any pain by this Friday.I go tomorrow for a follow visit and to learn about massaging them
Excited! ???????????????? ????????
Dr.John Gonzales

Dr.Gonzalez has a calm demeanour that makes his patients calm as well.He has affordable prices however his work is worth more.He's available via text and prompt to contact you.He calls you after surgery which us great!