Tummy Tuck and Face Life Scheduled. So Scared. Croatia, CR

Not mentally ready. Very worried. Have hotel...

Not mentally ready. Very worried. Have hotel booked for 1 week in Croatia. Dont know what to expect. Have my tummy since teenage years face wrinkles and baggy eyes. Husband doesnt agree so no support there. Just dont know what to expect???? I fly Monday am meet my surgeon for the 1st time and have all bloodwork done. I then have 2 nervous days in Zegrab before im operated on Thursday 22nd September morning. I never saved my before pictures i just couldnt look at them. I will retrieve them from my doctor to post here. Will keep you updated daily. Sarah.

Panick attack

Gooness gracious.... grocery shopping... had panic attack.. at home now thinking what the hell am doing????? Aunt gave me a whiskey to calm me... confused and fed up?????

€4500 more like 6500

Actually 5500 plus 1000 flight hotel .. so all in all 6500 euros which is practically same as dollar conversion.

Day 1 in Croatia

Met surgeon .. very nice chap. Had blood work. And now in hotel waiting for my aunt to fly in to nurse me. Instead of facelift and tummytuck on Thursday he now suggests back in the orni g for blood results then Wednesday facelift and thursday TT. 2 days in clinic rather then all together and 1 night... feel ok about this i think? So back to hotel Friday with 2 days of surgery. My aunt stays untill Tuesday morning and I fly home Friday 30th.
So Tues Wed Thurs aline in hotel. 4 days after op. Im sure I will b able to fend for myself for 3 days.
Comments please