Wasn't Happy with my Nose - Crest View Hills, KY

I was very skeptical about getting Rhinoplasty. I...

I was very skeptical about getting Rhinoplasty. I have never had surgery before nor did I think I could ever afford it. Dr. Vashi and team are incredible and worked with me on the questions I had about the surgery. I explained to the him that I wanted my dorsal hump removed but I still want to keep my same appearance and not make it look like I had surgery, and he did just that. Not one person I know has asked but they can see something different on me. I feel so much more confident and finally have the appearance I have always wanted. The surgery went very smoothly, I suffered no severe pain but the bruising was the only issue that took several days to subside. Overall I would do it again if I had to. I can't thank Dr. Vashi enough for making my experience great.
Dr. Vashi

I had a great relationship with my Dr. He completely understood what I asked out of my surgery and I got the results I wanted. He made sure to do several follow-ups to make sure I was doing ok and my nose was healing properly. The only thing I regret is not getting this done sooner, I am very happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone.