Beating the Genetic Angry Lines. Crest Hill, IL

After seeing Dr. Kelleher for filler treatments to...

After seeing Dr. Kelleher for filler treatments to my lips, I thought it was time to get ahead of the aging process and beat the genetic angry lines I would soon inherit in between my eyebrows.

Botox was a super safe and by far the easiest procedure I have done. Dr. Kelleher and his staff informed me of all potential side effects and risks with Botox. He also told me that it would take a full two weeks to notice complete relaxation of the muscle. He was right on with the time frame as you will see in my pictures below. He also told me if there was something I didn't like about the procedure he wanted to see me.

Like I said the Botox procedure was the easiest procedure I have done so far. They offer a numbing cream to help with the discomfort from the injections. The procedure itself took a couple of minutes and then I was able to put make up on and go off to work.

I would recommend Dr. Kelleher for you treatments, because he explains the procedure to you and answers all of your questions before anything. Most of all I loved be treated by a physician that cares for me and wanted to get to know me.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon