Cool Sculpting Progress-week 7 Days - Cranston, RI

Ok, so I lost about 30 pounds in the past year...

Ok, so I lost about 30 pounds in the past year pretty evenly except for a pocket of fat on my lower abdomen when I went for my consultation, the nurse recommend I do my upper and lower just so the end result is even and flat after the three months. I had it done (4 sessions at once -two suction at the upper and two at the lower abdomen) 6 days ago. Let me start by saying that it did hurt. Even after the 7 minutes when it's cold and numb, it is still pretty uncomfortable. Maybe I have a low pain tolerance. So for me, it was 4 sucky hours of being uncomfortable. It was not like "screaming" kind, but it just sucked. So here I am at exactly 7 days later and my stomach is still numb and sore. I know it can take up to a month to see "any" results but I'll be posting weekly before and afters so you can be the judge. I was completely swollen this whole week. Today is the first day I feel like the swelling is "starting" to go away. I went back to working out the day after, FYI. I'm happy to answer any questions.

2 weeks exactly

So it's been two weeks and I have to say I'm starting to get excited. I think all the swelling is gine. I'm just a little numb still and itchy but that is barely there also. I feel like my two week pic looks "at least a little" flatter. Yayy. Can't wait to see my full 3 month results! I'll keep writing reviews and posting pictures.

Cool sculpting 4 week review

Hi everyone. I forgot to post a 3 week progress last week, but here I am at the 4 week mark. My stomach feels much flatter. This is the first week I can say this was definitely worth it! And since the full result takes 3 months, I'm really happy and looking forward to how much it will improve by then! Here is my my 1 month be for and after pic!

5 week progress picture

Yayyy!!!

six week before and after

Here is my six week before and after. I'm so pleased! ! This was so worth it. Again full results take three months..I'm about half way there! Can't wait to see the three month result!

10 week progress picture

So here I am at week 10. I skipped a few weeks of reviews because I had surgery and had to have a cyst removed from my ovary. Good times! NOT!! I was swollen from the surgery and didn't want 2 post progress pictures with surgery swelling. Since the full result is supposed to be 12 weeks, I have two more weeks to go. I can honesty say it was worth it and I'm very happy for the results. I'll post a final progress pic In two more weeks.

week 11 progress

Here is my week 11 progress..1 more week to go technically for the full result. I definitely think it was worth it! You be the judge! :)

11th week before and after

Oops sorry, my picture didn't post on thea at review. Here is week 11.

final pic, 3 months after!!!

Definitely worth it! I love my results!! What do yall think??
Ideal Image Cranston RI

All of the women there were awesome. No complaints!