28 Years Old 2 C-sections Stubborn Upper Abdomen and Flanks

I am currently getting my CoolSculpting as I write...

I am currently getting my CoolSculpting as I write this. I got four of the treatments on my upper abdomen and 1 on each of my flanks making 6 total. All together it takes 5 hours counting the massage in between and the markings before hand. 1st hr: (L)mid Ab- smaller butter-stick & (R)flank- smaller butter-stick at the same time. 2nd hr: (R)mid Ab - bigger butter-stick & (L)flank- bigger butter-stick.

I'm waiting on my 3rd hr: (R)upper abdomen then 4th hr: (L)upper abdomen

The first 10 or so minutes the ones placed on my mid abdomen did hurt a decent amount. It was kind of a stinging feeling like if you ever laid on an icepack and got up and off it quick and your skin was stuck to it a little. After that it wasn't too bad. My upper abdomen the initial suction was a little scary because it was so close to my rib but it was the painless ones of all. Flanks weren't bad either.

39 days results

39 days (upper abdomen and love handles)
They won't do the lover abdomen because they said it's just skin, that disappointed me but so far I'm happy to see some change.
Nurse Chelsea

She was very nice and answered all my questions.