Capillus272 for Female 33 Years of Age with Hair Loss Due to Androgenic Alopecia - Cranston, RI

I was initially extremely skeptical to purchase a...

I was initially extremely skeptical to purchase a hair cap to help with my hair shedding. I research extensively these hair caps. I went as far as contacting my dermatologist to ask her her opinion about laser cap. She told me it was fda approved. They have done some research study where they have seen good results with the use of laser for hair restoration. Still hesitant to spend 3,000 because insurance companies don't believe hair loss is a medical condition rather cosmetic procedure I contacted dr Leonard office where they explained to me the process. They also provided me with 4 free laser treatment at their office so that I could try out laser therapy n see if it was a good fit for me. Although four sessions isn't enough to see results it put me at ease. I was concer of having some type of adverse reaction to the laser therapy because aside from androgenic alopecia I also have eczema and sporiasis on my scalp.
Today is day 1 of using this cool laser hair cap. Per Doctor it will take 4 months for results. The results can vary from decreasing hair shedding to possible hair growth. Hope to update in 4 months time if it was worth it.

First time using the Capillus272

Just wanted to share my experience with using the capillus272 for the first time

Start of my journey

Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Very friendly staff. Well educated n knowledgeable. Spend very few time with the actual doctor but they had well trained staff to assist every step of the way