31 Years Old, 5'6", 185 Lbs, One Child - GA

Well let's see... Describe my motivation... I've...

Well let's see... Describe my motivation... I've been up and down with my weight and no matter how much I lose I still had my "kangaroo pouch"! Not so cool, however I was ready for a change, I was tired of pulling my pants over my belly, and I did extensive "Googling" regarding Cool Sculpting before scheduling for a consultation with my dermatologist. I had four areas treated, two small applicators on upper abdomen and two large on my lower abdomen. We were able to do two sections at a time, upper right with lower left and then switched. I was there for about 2.5 hours. The initial suction feels like someone pinching you really hard, but after about 10 minutes or so, I didn't feel anything... Well that was until the applicator was removed and the massage started... Sheesh such an odd uncomfortable feeling, but tolerable. But now on day three after procedure I'm able to not have as much pain, some areas are numb, but it's not like I'm struggling. I did wear my waist trainer majority of the time afterwards just to keep swelling down a bit. I'll try to remember to update weekly so I wil hopefully see changes...oh! I am working out doing lots of cardio maybe twice a day, 5 miles per day, every other day, with sweatband around abdomen

Day 5

The sharp pains are very annoying. I'm still a little swollen, but this is the first night I've really had serious sharp pains and I can't sleep. Praying this lets up soon.

Pain and NO SLEEP- Day 6 post procedure at 1:15 AM

Well the stinging pain woke me from my sleep... I had to come lay on the couch and take some Tylenol and get some cold packs from the freezer and lay them on my stomach. I'm really hoping this stops soon, it's so painful and I am tired!

Evening Day 6

Well... I didn't get much rest last night because the stupid jolts of pain woke me up. I finally just fell asleep after taking more Tylenol and using the ice packs. I think I'm going to ice myself down again tonight, just to get ahead of the game. It seems to be that the pain is more in my lower abdomen. I just wish it would STOP. I did not workout today, but I am going to boot camp at 6 AM tomorrow and I'll follow up with a two mile power walk (no running yet... Still hurts)... I have been using Eveline Cosmetics Cellulite Cream about three times a day. It has a cooling effect which makes me feel so much better. What's crazy is that heat does not make it better!!!! No hot baths or heating pad helps, it seems to make it worse! I guess I'll go get all wrapped up with my ice packs and watch Scandal.... That should take my mind off this ridiculously dumb pain!

Day 6

Day 14 After Coolsculpting

well....the sharp crazy pains are gone. hallelujah! I'm happy to say that I'm not in anymore pain. Not as much swollen either but still kind of numb.

33 days post procedure

I'm actually starting to see results. I'm sure it's a combination of the procedure and me exercising, but I'm pretty happy with the results thus far.
Dermatology Consultants