20 Years Old, Small Breasts. Montreal, QC

I wasn't satisfied with the size of my breasts...

I wasn't satisfied with the size of my breasts before and always wished they were a little bigger. They were also far apart from each other. I choose to have a BA because I wanted to feel more confident. I used to compare myself with other girls. I wanted to have more options when I choose what I'll be wearing, especially for special occasions when you can reveal a little more than usual. However I was afraid that my breasts would look fake after the surgery because I am tall and skinny. I really wanted a natural look.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with the results! My breasts look great, the size is perfect. They still look pretty natural because I took the anatomical implant, and I think this was the best decision for me. Dr Fouda Neel took the time to answer all my questions, and gave me good advice according to what I was looking for. Sometimes it took time before he answered my emails but I eventually got the information I wanted. However after I told him I was ready to go through the procedure, I didn't get a confirmation call for the date of the surgery until her secretary at the hospital called me to tell me I had to go do my blood tests only 2 days before the actual surgery. I think there had been a misunderstanding and they forgot to call me before this. I wish this hadn't happened because it was stressful having such little time to prepare for the surgery. Overall I would definitely recommend Dr Fouda Neel.