Sara S. 18 Year Old Nose Surgery - Council Bluffs, IA BEST SURGEON YET!

When having this surgery there were many concerns...

When having this surgery there were many concerns I had. Very worried and not sure I wanted to go through with it. After having it done now I can say it was one, if not the best decision I have ever made. I am 100% happy with my results and couldn't have asked for anything or any other better doctor to have. The overall experience was fabulous and can't thank Dr. John Harbison enough for everything he did for me. Very happy with my results of my straight nose. I had a deviated septum along with my nose growing crooked to the left, so Dr went in and re broke my nose and moved it over making it go straight down. One awesome thing was there was NO scarring, which as a girl was something I was concerned about. Awesome awesome awesome job!

Before and After pictures

Here are some pictures that were taken before and after my surgery.

Some of my before and after pictures

Rest of before/after pictures

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. John Harbison is AWESOME!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Overall was a A+ experience. He had the best bedside manner. He was even early the day of surgery. He talked me though the whole thing numerous times explaining everything I was wanting to know. He answered all of my questions to a T and really had me prepared and feeling confident about the surgery. From the first visit to the last, Dr. John Harbison was great. The aftercare and follow up went well. He was very good to have me come in the next day to make sure everything was healing properly, and then again the following week to take my cast off. I have made a couple more trips down to make sure that everything was alright, and he was very understanding and took time out of his day to make sure everything was alright. Of course it was perfect. He did an excellent job!! I had a stitch that did not come out right away. He was in a conference states away and called me even on the hotel phone to make sure I was okay and to tell me what to do. Not many doctors take their personal time to do that for a patient. I couldn't imagine a better doctor for this surgery or any others. Very professional and down to earth. SImply amazing!! The staff was very professional and super friendly. Always willing to help and make sure we talked to the right person. Boys Town made the whole process very smooth. Would recommend to everyone and anyone. Dr. Harbison is also always on time. If not early. I have had little to no waiting times with him and in the office. Honestly can not say enough amazing work of Dr. Harbison. Coming from someone that is rather picky there was not ONE thing wrong with this surgery and the overall experience.