Eyelid Surgery and Brow Lift

I have disliked the extra skin on my eyelids for...

I have disliked the extra skin on my eyelids for years! I looked older, and like I was always tired. Too put on masacara, I would have to lift my eyelids so much! Forget about wearing eye shadow. By the time I applied and opened my eyes, you couldn't even see it. I was ready for a change. I am so glad I had the surgery! The surgery was not painful for me. I was able to get away with only using Tylenol, and mostly just the first day as a precaution. The swelling and bruising is pretty annoying, but nothing one can't handle for a bit. If you are thinking of having the surgery, do it! You will be happy.
Dr. Ward

Dr. Ward is phenomenal! As I was trying to decide about the surgery, he did a great job of explaining all that it would entail. He also made sure I understood the possible side effects and risks. I felt I made an informed decision. On the day of the surgery, I knew I was in good hands. Post op, Dr. Ward and his staff were very thorough in helping know what to expect and what I needed to do, in order to heal quickly and with no complications. If I had any questions or concerns, he was readily available. I felt that from start to finish, I could not have asked for a more capable and caring doctor.