Complex Secondary Breast Revision in a 60 Year-old - Costa Mesa, CA

I had undergone breast enlargement surgery several...

I had undergone breast enlargement surgery several years before I met Dr. Abrams. Through the years I had developed scar tissue formation related to my implants and my breasts had developed severe sagging and asymmetry. I got to know Dr. Abrams after my sister had a terrific result from a facelift and rhinoplasty that he did for her. We were so pleased with the outcome of my sister's surgery that I decided to ask Dr. Abrams to perform the extensive and complicated surgery that my breasts required which consisted of exchange of implants, full anchor breast lift revision, and correction of severe breast asymmetry. The result was quite satisfactory. Recovery was extremely easy and pain-free. All my problems were corrected and I healed with invisible scars.

After my breast surgery I was so happy with the outcome that I decided to have Dr. Abrams do a tummy tuck on me as well. He patiently went through the details of the operation, what to expect, possible problems, and answered all of my questions. Then I was scheduled for the operation. The surgery went very smoothly, again I had a very easy recovery, and I am again quite happy with the outcome.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Abrams is an extremely capable, patient, honest, straightforward, and understanding plastic surgeon and I have been recommending him to all of my friends and relatives.