5'8, 150 Pounds, Athlete Got 450cc Silicone Overs - Costa Mesa, CA

Before my BA I read about a million of these...

Before my BA I read about a million of these reviews and that is why I've decided to share mine.thanks to all you ladies I was so much less nervous. Little info I'm super athletic I work out 5 days a week and love it:) when I started packing in muscle I lost my cute 34C boobs and fell to a small B cup. I've wanted this procedure for a long time and I'm so glad it's finally done!! I ended up with 425cc in the right and 450cc in the left. I had some breast tissue already and since I work out a lot I went with silicone over the muscle. Thank you for reading more updates to come:)

5 days post op

So I haven't really posted because I've been so busy I didn't really take the time off that most women do after surgery I went to school and work the next day.. Let me tell you it's a lot harder than I thought it would be sore, feverish, and uncomfortable! But I pushed through and now day 5 I'm feeling pretty good:)

Only major worry I'm having...

I have a small fold like ripple on my left breast it's been there since day 2 and I'm so worried my implant is showing... Might it go away in time?
Dr.sid mirrafati

Super knowledgable! He's done this surgery so many times and it shows. He gets the job done quick and doesn't sugar coat a thing. When searching for a PS I saw some bad reviews for dr.Mirafatti but I want to say those are so inaccurate. He's been in this business a long time and he is a very good surgeon. He isn't like some of the other PS's in OC he doesn't push you to do the most expensive procedure and he really is just trying to get you good results. When I decided day before my surgery to switch silicone over saline he was super accommodating didn't charge any extra fees. I highly recommend dr.mirafatti!