45 Year Old Male Getting Male Tummy Tuck & Male Breast Reduction. - Costa Mesa, CA

Well I have interviewed several different doctors...

Well I have interviewed several different doctors and have decided to use Dr Reuben Abrams here in Costa Mesa (Southern California) who is board certified and has perfect 5 star reviews here on Realself. I am a former US Marine and work in Hollywood. I lost over 100 lbs 7 years ago and have gotten into great shape but I have the residual loose skin and sagging left over from when I was heavier.

Dr Abrams recommends an extended tummy tuck with liposuction and a Gynecomastia breast reduction with Peripexy (relocation of the nipple) via the doughnut incision. Several doctors have recommended different techniques from just liposuction to a nipple graft to a full body lift. I felt comfortable with Dr Abrams and his skill level and recommendations to get the results I want with minimal scarring and loss of sensation.

I will try to keep this page updated to try and help other men in the same boat as me as it's hard to find male pictures and experiences of these procedures. A little info on me.

Age: 45
Highest weight: 385 back in 2009.
Current Weight: 245 lbs and in the gym daily.

Surgery Date Set.

My operation date is set for November 8, 2016.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. In the initial stages but my consult was professional and informative.