Stubborn Fat Grr

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi So I have been diagnosed last year with PCOS...

Hi
So I have been diagnosed last year with PCOS and well i think I have tried every diet under the sun to help it. Finally I am working with an amazing PT and he has helped me lose 8 kg in total. Prior to PCOS I was a very lean person actually too lean and maybe on the unhealthy scale.
Earlier this year after lots of consideration about my confidence and unhappiness towards my legs I decided to seek out Vaser. I spoke to Dr Kim Mitchell at Cosmos Clinic and was very happy to proceed.

Last week Friday was the big day yah and I watched excitedly the fat being removed from my problem areas. I remembered staring at my lean legs think these look amazing after the surgery. The caring staff looked after me so well post op. Next few days were touch and go so painful, not going to lie I was very sick Saturday and didn't keep much food or water down even after been given nausea tablets.
Monday I was more actively walking around and eating better. By Wednesday I was back at work and it was struggle street, but I had my first massage with the clinic and felt amazing after, highly recommend them. My legs are still painful and rather black/blue from bruising.

Will update you on week two soon :)

Week 1 pictures

6 weeks prior to surgery

3rd Massage

Well legs are coming along really well started walking around my block slowly and I mean slowly. Bruising is looking better each day thanks to arnica tablets and cream plus following my protein diet. Also pumping in the iron tablets. Had my third massage yesterday and nurse said I'm coming along well no scar tissue and legs are feeling great. Still swollen but seeing some small changes in glutes area already. Pays to massage each day 3 times plus have the Lipo massages.

2 weeks down yah

Less bruising thanks to arnica and starting to look great...

Week 3

Was rather sore almost felt like a stretching feeling when initially walking around after sitting down. Legs have no bruising and no scar tissue feeling very lovely but still swollen. But noticing all my once tight pants are now not tight ????????????. Started settling back into a walking routine and doing my home lymphatic exercises daily plus still having massages at Cosmos Clinic. So excited to see the end result. Tomorrow I get to start wearing the compressing for 12hrs a day ????

4 weeks ????

Hit the four week mark.....
slowly started infiltrating the gym by enjoying a slow walk on the treadmill for 30mins each day. Legs are feeling amazing and I'm noticing a difference in my clothes each week. Today was the first day since 2015 I have felt my confidence slowly return. I'm blessed I was able to have the surgery and with such a great surgeon! Will update pics today ????

Week 5

Week 5 is done I now have jeans that are baggy and lose on me. People are commenting on how lean my legs look. My confidence is lifting substantially and I feel great. Still have a while to go before we see optimal results. On the other hand I'm walking 5 days a week on the treadmill obviously not at my old pass. I've been following a easy diet plan to help maintain my goals overall so far very happy.

Week 5