I Finally Have Boobs! - Sydney, AU

I'm a typical Asian woman - 165cm, 48kg and...

I'm a typical Asian woman - 165cm, 48kg and petite, but with heavy thighs and a pancake chest. I'd always joked it'd be great to transfer the fat from my thighs to my chest, and that's what I finally did!

I was lightly sedated throughout the procedure, and honestly, there was no pain at all. I even remember joking and exchanging recipes with the nurse!

I couldn't be more delighted - my thunder thighs are gone, and I finally have boobs! Not huge ones, but nice moderately sized ones. I went from a AA to an A+, about 1.5 cup sizes - which is perfect for my petite frame. Dresses fit much better now, both in the bust and around the thighs.

I only wish I'd done this years ago!
Dr Mitchell Kim & Dr Rahbar

Dr Mitchell Kim & Dr Erfan Rahbar of Cosmos Clinic were completely professional and painstakingly meticulous. They carefully "filled up" my breasts, little by little, till they were symmetrical and perfect. If I had to do it again - for example, if I wanted a "top up" - I wouldn't hesitate to choose them.