42 Year Old Male, Vaser Lipo by Dr AJAKA @ Cosmos Clinic Double Bay NSW, Chest, Abdominal, Flanks

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Prior to having the surgery at the Cosmos Clinic...

Prior to having the surgery at the Cosmos Clinic by Dr Ajaka, some years back I was quite fit and my body was not like it was upon my pre surgery photo's. This being to a back injury,major depressive disorder as a result of my previous employment.
The objective for me was to achieve some confidence in myself again and improve the overall look on my bodies shape/appearance.
I thought about it for over 18 months. Weighing up my options, however, one thing always remained, that was, If I do this, I want Dr Joseph AJAKA to do the surgery. I did not know the Dr personally, no friends of mine had. I had simply seen him on Ch7 several times. I was always impressed with how he carried himself. He wasn't there simply to promote himself or the Cosmos Clinic, I could tell this was a man who was very professional and just had this wealth of knowledge and thrived on helping people like myself. He seemed very down to earth, approachable, kind and caring.
After my first meeting with Dr Ajaka, I can confirm that all my thoughts about this fine doctor were true. He is a wonderful person and the best at what he does. I would only recommend you see Dr Ajaka.
I have been to other clinics before for fillers, botox and they were all sell sell sell. One being laser clinics I had to do sykpe with the doctor. The other clinic near Randwick Childrens Hospital, sure the doctor was nice but I could just see him counting his bank account account "another client", he took advantage of my depression and exploited it.
It's important to note with my previous job I was a trained professional at a number of things. One being to read a person's body language. As humans we project some 70-75% in non verbal communication.
As in regards to Dr Ajaka, there was no uptight attitude, he was very friendly, professional. Dr Ajaka, went so far as to not wanting to perform the operation on myself due to my health problems.
The reason being this procedure is fantastic. Just look at my pictures. However, it doesn't mean you can eat kfc, pizza and not do anymore exercise. It all comes together with a balanced nutritional diet and exercise. Thus, I was insistent and Dr Ajaka was kind enough to proceed.
I still have my up's and downs and physical challenges, however, Dr Ajaka has restored my confidence in myself and i'm now at a level where I can only grow from the procedure I had done. Dr Ajaka exceeded my expectations and the rest is now up to me. I'm determined to get there and not give up. I have Dr Ajaka and his team of staff to thank for that.
The pro's
Improve my self esteem
Change my body composition
Look better
Feel Better
On going support from Dr Ajaka himself, nurses.
Massages included after procedure to help reduce swelling and improve results.
The con's
For me personally none existed really, it was something I needed and was willing to go thru whatever was needed to achieve my self worth once again. For others I have listed a few that maybe an issue for them.
1. Having the procedure done in winter instead of summer. Wearing the garment 24 hours a day can be quite hot.
2. some slight discomformt, however, the lymphatic massages provided by Cosmos Clinic (included in your package assist greatly)
I strongly advise that you all follow the instructions by staff as you will receive the best possible results for yourself. This includes following the information sheets for self care after the procedure and massaging yourself twice daily for 30 mins.
I simply listened to music and put my phone on timer.
thanks for reading

More pics

Updated photos of progression

7 week pic

7 weeks and results still keep coming. Some scar tissue present on flanks, however, on left side more prominent due to previous non related surgery.

Update pic

Hello all.

My most recent pic approx 2 weeks ago. Feel great and it's easier to exercise, move around as the fat is gone.

Excellent service, knowledge and the best Dr in his field. - sydney Australia I had been battling severe depression and had previous back surgery. As such , I was in a position where I had lost my career, my children, self confidence and had put on a lot of excess fat around my body, that I was not used to. . So I decided to give vaser liposuction a go. I made an appointment to see Dr Ajaka about this procedure. Dr Ajaka was unlike other cosmetic surgeons and general practitioners that I have come across over the years. Dr Ajaka was very empathetic to my situation. He actually really went out of his way to see if I truly was ready mentally to go ahead. How many in his field would do that I ask? Dr Ajaka did not take advantage of my vulnerability.I told Dr Ajaka that I really wanted to go ahead. Dr Ajaka gave me a clear indication of what he believed I needed and what to expect. I then paid my deposit, and had a consult with his assistant Laura regarding the special garments to wear and what to expect. I was provided with Dr Ajaka's personal mobile to contact anything after the procedure with any issues, questions or concerns. A few weeks later I had vaser lipo to my Chest, flanks, lower and upper abdomen. Despite some pain and swelling the results were instant. However, I was assured that this was only the beginning. By 3 months I will see the full results of the procedure. I was over the moon. True to his word, Dr Ajaka was right. My whole body composition had changed. I was like the old me again, just a thinner version. This allowed me the confidence and motivation to hit the gym again. Where I excelled in a matter of weeks. I would not of been able to achieve the physique I have now without the vaser lipo. When you lack motivation, it's hard as we know to do what we want to do. When you have excess fat, it is very hard to lose it, if not impossible in some areas. That was the case for me. Dr Ajaka fixed that for me and I truly recommend that anyone considering it, to go and visit the cosmos clinic. You think of the money you spend on trainers, supplements. With Vaser lipo you get instant results. . I'm 43 and get compliments all the time and one thing is for sure my confidence in myself has definately improved. . If you're considering some form of cosmetic surgery or even non evasive procedures. I would highly recommend you visit the cosmos clinic in double bay. . Dr Ajaka and his team really do lay the foundations for their knowledge, excellent customer service and the delivery of a cosmetic procedure like no other. . Thanks again Dr Ajaka. A great man a wonderful and experienced Doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else. . Ps I will add pre surgery pics soon. They are not on my new phone.