Vaser Liposuction Success! Sydney, AU

I underwent Vaser Liposuction on my inner thighs,...

I underwent Vaser Liposuction on my inner thighs, outer thighs, lower stomach and flanks at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay in September 2015. Approximately 3.5 litres was removed from these areas during a 2-3 hour surgery.

I could not shift the fat from these areas no matter how much I exercised, or how low my weight dropped. For me, Vaser was my only option to attain the figure I desired.

I specifically chose Cosmos Clinic for the procedure as Dr Ajaka trained under the surgeon who created the Vaser method. Dr Ajaka also regularly appears on television current affairs programs providing advice on cosmetic procedures.

Admittedly, I was in quite a bit of pain for the first couple of weeks following the surgery, however, the team at Cosmos Clinic provided excellent after care. I was very well looked after – Dr Ajaka gave me his personal mobile number and told me to call any time, I would usually receive a response to any email queries I had within 2-3 hours and the nurses were very diligent in monitoring my recovery. I also underwent several complimentary lymphatic drainage massages which helped move the fluid and ease the swelling.

Nearly four months on, I am incredibly pleased with the result. The shape of my inner thighs and stomach, in particular, has noticeably changed and, as a consequence, my body confidence has skyrocketed.

I highly recommend Cosmos Clinic. The Cosmos staff are friendly, informative and very skilled at what they do. I have been incredibly satisfied with every procedure they have performed on me thus far and will continue to use them for my cosmetic needs.
Dr Joseph Ajaka