Brazilian Butt Lift and Vaser Lipo by Dr Ajaka Cosmos Clinic Sydney Australia

It's the night before the surgery and I'm...

It's the night before the surgery and I'm surprisingly very chilled . I've researched about the surgery thoroughly reading many different Vaser lipo procedures performed here in Australia and bbl procedures here and abroad . I'm really excited for tomorrow morning just because I want to see my body change even with the bloody bandages and swelling !!

Just took some Metamucil now because everyone talks about the crazy constipation post bbl and the pill the nurse gave me to take the night before to relax nerves before the surgery

I'm staying at the Bondi meriton serviced apartments which is only a 10 min cab ride away from the clinic at double bay . Got upgraded to the harbourview suite so pretty happy with the room . Super big apartment with two bathrooms and two bedrooms . And it was a lot cheaper and nicer than the hotels in the city or in double bay . I think it's well worth the money and it's right next door to Bondi Westfield so I can grab things on the go super easily .

I'll be posting pre op photos tomorrow morning . Generally I'm good with working out at the gym and eating right , but for the two weeks leading up to the surgery I stopped going to the gym and eating healthy. I've been eating chips, pizza , burgers you know it and I've been able to gain 3kgs . I'm 159cm and usually around the 60kg mark but now I'm around the 63kg mark ( can't be exact as there's no scale at the hotel ) . I want quite a large noticeable result with bbl so I want dr Ajaka to pump my ass with as much fat it will hold ! Oh and to give me a mean flat tummy and sculpted waist and hips ! I really hope everything pans out well . Not enough people in Australia do bbls or share their experiences about it . I want to document and update and much as possible . So many girls fly to Miami because they're able to get 1000cc and over , but I'm so skeptical with the results and how long thy last and lot importantly post op care . Post op care is soooo super important , including taking the right vitamins and supplements , using bio oil , massaging etc .

Photos will be posted soon !

Pre op photos and mark up on the day

Surgery was super great ! I was talking bits and pieces through the surgery . I experienced no pain at all - just the initial needle prick to put the cannula into my arm for the drip . There was a sharp pain or two throughout the procedure but really nothing to complain about ! Woke up and super happy ! Everything is going well so far . At the hotel now , had some water and fruit . Took some panadeine forte and nausea tablets ! Not really hungry but trying to keep fluids up . Leaking a lot from the drains but that's just going to help swelling go down . Have no idea what my body is about to look like when they take off the bandages . Have my first massage tomorrow at 2:30. Did I mention how damn good the nurses are ??

Oh the way I'm 26 , 159cm, usually weigh around 60kg, but tried to gain weight to 64kg for the bbl fat transfer . I had 5 areas done including inner thighs . Dr Ajaka mentioned they were able to take about 3L of far out . Let's see what it tools like tomorrow !

Mark up photos and pictures of the clinic

Ass ass ass

On the day after surgery

Sore tired and can't sleep !!

It's only day 3 and I know it will only get better from here . Have had two massages since the op and they felt so good !! Just want to get all this fluid out of me !

Back home !! Nothing like being at home

Everything is going pretty normal . Healing is good and I'm really getting use to wearing the garment 24x 7. Doesn't really bother me . Waist is at 27.5 inches and butt at 40 inches. Still semi hard I.e hasn't dropped yet

Just a bit concern with the limos and bumps on my stomach and hope they'll smooth over time .

Week 4 and healing

Hi all merry Xmas ! It's now the fourth week of healing and everything is going smoothly . Massaging at least once a day and sometimes twice at home . Taking a lot of vitamin c to assist with collagen in the skin . Initially post op waist was 29 inches and butt 41 inches but now with swelling gone down a lot more waist is around 27.5 inches and butt 39/40 inches. Smaller than I initially thought I wanted on my frame , I am 160cm but it kind of suits my frame now. Doesn't make me look too bulky of heavy . Still not sitting and sleeping on my stomach and wearing all the garments . I really don't mind them anymore and have found them somewhat easy to hide under wrap dresses and maxi dresses .

I found a great swelling and lymphatic draining masseuse lady on st kilda road in Melbourne . I'm seeing her next week now that the holidays are on . Seriously can't sit to go back to the gym and train weights again , get my arms and legs looking strong again .

Recovery is just as important as the surgery . I keep having to tell myself this so that I take all my supplements everyday, massage and take this huge investment seriously !

Will post photos soon ! I keep forgetting to take good ones !

Review on Dr Ajaka and Dr Frank and the Cosmos team !

Can I just say how f*** amazing the cosmos team are ! Dr Ajaka has been so kind and respectful and informative and Dr Frank is just the same! You will always get quick answers from all 4 Irish girls in the reception team and the nurses are just the best ! So many girls go to Miami and get a bbl , only to catch an uncomfortable and expensive 18 hr + flight back home and poor post op support. The cosmos clinic give you all post op support massages and scar therapy gels included in the price . I can't recommend the team at cosmos enough . So glad I didn't fall into the pit of having to travel with overseas for a not so certain procedure . Go cosmos !! Check out their Instagram at @cosmosclinic