Male Rhinoplasty at 26years of Age

I had open tip rhinoplasty with nick percival just...

I had open tip rhinoplasty with nick percival just over 6 weeks ago now at cosmetic surgery partners in londons welbeck street. I am a 26 year old male. I wish to keep my pictures anonymous at this time. I had a big nose that stuck out and a huge bulbous tip. after 6 weeks post op there is already a massive difference. i went for my check up today and there is still alot of swelling which is expected to go down over the next 3 months. if it doesnt go down the way me and my surgeon want it to i may have to have some steriod injections (which is fine with me) this will only boost my result. i think its important to write this review about nick as there isnt many on real self. I chose nick because he isnt massivley publisized such as other companies ike MYA. But trust me he does know what he is talking about. This man has ALOT of experience within cosmetic surgery, over 25 years and has performed thousands of rhinoplasties and loads of other operations, primarily in facial surgery. Hes very calm and normaly and i almost feel hes a freind in some ways. If your thinking about rhinoplasty of any other facical surgery you need to have a consultation with nick. he hasent appeared on loads of uk tv television programmes out of coinsidence. hes amazing.
London Plastic Surgeon

Nick percival is the one. Trust and belive me. My result is so subtle not one person has noticed not even my dad or brothers. but it makes the biggest difference to me. and i still have alot of healing to get thru!