Fantastic Tummy Tuck and Flank Vaser Lipo Result Which Has Changed my Life and Made Me So Happy

When I visited Cosmetic Surgery Partners (CSP) at...

When I visited Cosmetic Surgery Partners (CSP) at the prestigious London Welbeck HospitaI I received a very warm welcome from Julia the Clinic Manager. I was shown into Mr Berry's office where he immediately put me at ease with his easy demeanor and easy going conversation. I explained I was thinking about having a tummy tuck with liposuction to my flanks. Miles examined me and took photos and measurements. He then went on to discuss the procedure, covering all associated risks, recovery times and also what my expectations were ( which no other consultants I visited asked). Miles said I was a good candidate for TT and suggested Vaser Liposuction on the flanks as the procedure is less rigorous than traditional lipo making recovery a little easier. Miles suggested I have a good hard think about whether I still wanted to proceed and agreed that it was sensible to see other consultants. When I left the consultation I immediately felt that Miles was the surgeon for me, (as I said to my husband " I feel comfortable having the procedure tomorrow with Miles"), but felt I owed it to myself to visit other consultants, which I did. After being given the run around by one of them I decided to go back to Miles for a second consultation and it immediately confirmed my original opinion that Miles was the surgeon for me. He instilled confidence in me that he had all the skills required for the procedures, but also showed how much he cares about his patients. I had the procedure at the London Welbeck Hospital, which I cannot fault in any way. The nursing staff were very caring and attentive. Miles visited me before the procedure and after, when I was fully awake and also the next day when I was due to be discharged. The anesthetist, Dr Shepherd was brilliant too. She explained the general anesthetic in more depth than any others have explained to me. As I am prone to sickness after anesthetic, Dr Shepherd made sure that she would limit any sickness as best as she could. She too visited me after the operation and the next day to make sure I was ok.
The results were immediately apparent after the operation and I am over the moon. I am 3 weeks post op now and the belly button is taking a little longer to heal, which is not unusual, and as you can see in the after photo there is the swelling, caused by fluids above the scar line. That will settle after several months.
I have been back to CSP to see the lovely nurse Lindsey who has been looking after me so efficiently, removing dressings etc. and have also seen Miles twice since to make sure all is as it should be.
I am so so happy with the results, and the scar is amazing, so neat and low down.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Miles Berry is a very skilled and talented surgeon. He is very warm and caring, yet maintains the professionalism required for his profession. Miles makes sure that he knows exactly what his patients expectations are, making sure that they are correctly informed to ensure a successful result. Nothing is too much effort for Miles, and together with his fantastic team, Lindsey and Julia, it almost feels like I'm visiting family. I am so pleased I chose Miles at CSP to carry out the procedures. I have no hesitation in recommending him and CSP for Cosmetic Surgery.