Tummy Tuck and 6 Areasof Lipo of the Entire Back - Miami, FL

Hi. On April 26, 2016, I had an extended tummy...

Hi. On April 26, 2016, I had an extended tummy tuck and 6 areas of my back lipo'd. First of all, I think my surgeon did an amazing job. I was told to wear a compression garment for 2 months 24/7 and to not exercise. I broke one of his rules. On my 4th week I began to walk on a treadmill at the gym for 20 minutes 3 times a week. I'm a legal secretary so I'm in a sedentary position all day long and I felt that it was important to walk and to keep the blood flowing and also to keep my ankles from getting swollen. Lately, I've been feeling very swollen around the incision area and upper belly. Could it be that I started walking on the treadmill to early? Also, I still wear my compression garment, only because I feel secure and comfortable in it. How long do I have to wear this? I have not been able to see my surgeon post-op due to his busy schedule. I have a few questions for him, but can not bare the long wait to see him. Recently, I had an appt. to see him at 9am, and i noticed on the sign in sheet that there were 5 women ahead of me to see him and they showed up at 6am (mind you, I arrived at 8:30am). Honestly, I did not have the time to lose half a days work to see him. What should I do?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeffrey Legrasso did an amazing job.