23 Years Old,5'2,114 Pounds,1 Year Old. Miami, FL

I was nervous when I was in the surgery room but...

I was nervous when I was in the surgery room but dr.osak is such an amazing person it's ridiculous.everything went smooth he knows just how to calm you down and I had such a trust in him that I knew he was going to do a great job. when I woke up from surgery I got just the results i wanted and I haven't been any happier.its only been 3 days from my surgery so I'll post before and afters as the healing processes. they already told me in a week they can take off my stitches and my incision is very small. :)

3rd day maintenance

Shower with the long hose better if the water hits them directly it might be uncomfortable.after i like to massage my back for less tension .

1 week 3 day follow-up on silicone implants

Ok so its been a while since i last posted an update and its because ive been a little down.
My left breast didnt heal as i thought it would like my happy-go-lucky right one did. I actually have really red on starting from the cleavage of my left boob to my whole underboob. Its tender as a soft tomato about to spoil and at times it it itches around the silicone.
I dont have no ruptures ,openings,or anything of such but i do notice alot of inflammation.
I dont feel pain just itch.as if irritated.
And the look of my underboob is super glossy as if polished.
This might be bad.
I did my research and i believe its a capsular contracture. I dont know to what degree since i believe theres 4 stages. But i think its a rupture.
Do you think its as severe to have to immediately get it removed b4 further tissue damage? Or continue the prescription which was just given to me?
Its called Ciprofloxacin (hcl 500mg)

My health comes first and ive accepted the possible changes emotionally &mentally.

after doctor check up on my left boob

1st day from revision.he said i had a seroma.

my results! updates updates! updates!

1 more.haha

first beach day after a month

took my babies to get some tan today 1 month post op and already noticing side boob. Dr old said to see him in a month for a checkup. so far so good.
450cc silicone a.k.a "gummybears"

teeny weeny dissolvable stitch poking out &rebellious 2 come out

So i was told to keep my nipples moist and with a gauze on my left boob to help it dissolve and fall out on its own.well i do use vitamin D oil on my boobs after a shower to keep them hydrated and have smooth skin. But i noticed i had a little tip of the clear stitch poking out so i got a tweezer to slightly help it come out but it wont. :/
Should i nip it with a thin eyebrow sizzor si it doesnt poke me?
Whats the worst thing that can happen?

braless and airing my twins

After a hot day of gyming,errands, traffic, and office appointment,best part is coming home and taking your bra off.
Thanks for the reminder of my 2 precious twins. ^_^
If its one thing i noticed that i gotta get used to, is boy do you swet alot between your breasts. Lol something i wasnt used to.
Oh well.
Everything comes with adjustments.good day everyone! Shower time for me!

where everything fits better.

Im sure im not the only one whis tried on their whole closet after breast aug.
Yes, i did had to say goodbye to all my 34b bras and tight tops but hey .
Bathing suits do fit better now and no make bra pads needed for bathing suits or bras thank God. Although i do wonder. How much more till i can buy regular bras with wire?
I had all my sportbras and tanktops washibg the other day and had to wear a wired 34b bra to work. Only to find my nerves altered and worries on whether it was bad for me or not.
Had to run out of work and just wear a tanktop under my button down to eork braless. Jeesh. That day i really didnt know what woyld be worse. Sagging tits or printed wire on my underboob .
-___-

end results of my breasts

before & afters

When i was a 34b with no volume
To 34 c (i believe) volume

Dr.osak was My main concern because he was my doctor.he always said"your going to look beautiful" . And so ,thats how i feel :') Looking forward to doing any other procedure with him again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.