34 Yr Old Wants Smart Lipo After Having Two Kids and Working out Hardcore for 10yrs!! - Baltimore, MD

Hello realself. So I have been stalking this site...

Hello realself. So I have been stalking this site for almost a year now and figured it was time that I post. I'm a mother of two kids ages 11 months and 3 yrs old. My husband and I are done having kids so I figured it was time to take care of myself. I currently workout hardcore at least 5 days a week and have been doing this for the past 10 yrs. I worked out through both pregnancies til I was 39 weeks pregnant. I have a very muscular build at 160 , 5'7". I don't want to get any smaller because this is a weight that I can maintain eating clean 5 days a week and in moderation during the weekends. I was 215 at birth from my son and lost all 40lbs I gained plus 15 more. As I stated I'm VERY active and plan to become a group fitness instructor this year.

I still have a mommy pooch and my healthy eating( NOT DIET) and exercise regimen have not reduced it all the way. I do wear a size 8 in most clothing, but I still have a little muffin top. Most ppl would think that this was a good size but because of how hard I workout I think I deserve to have a flat tummy.

So today Feb 6, 2015 I went in for my 1st consultation. I went to Cosmetic Plastic Surgery of Maryland in Hanover, MD. Now let me tell you I loved the place when I first walked in. It was very cozy and bright. The staff was pleasant too. I filled out paperwork and was called in the back. I then was asked to undress so that the PS could come look over my stomach and options. It was very nice of Dr. Ashruf to evaluate my body instead of the assistant. I took some pictures and then went over which options would work for me. The first thing Dr. stated was that I would see amazing results from a tummy tuck. WTF!!!!!A tummy tuck. Now I have attached some photos for you all to see and I don't think I even remotely needed a tummy tuck. I have reviewed many lipo photos and see there stomachs much bigger than mine with good results. First off I'm a stay at home mother now and don't have that kind of down time. Second I don't want to go thru that kind of pain and third I don't have that kind of money.($7,700). He assured me he could get my stomach flat with a tummy tuck. Of course for that price. SO then we discussed smart lipo. That quote was $4,750. Still over my price budget.

There for my search will continue for a doctor. I did like Dr. Ashruf and would recommend him if you need a tummy tuck. I saw pictures and they had amazing results. I however don't think I need this invasive surgery.

I'll be back later when I have other consultations and hopefully schedule my procedure.

P.S. Tell me what you think about my stomach. Honest opinions. Smart lipo for a flatter muffin top?

Pictures included now.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Awesome experience with Dr. Ashruf. He was VERY through with explaining what he could do for my body. Office was very clean and bright.