Photo Facial on Buttocks - Livingston, NJ

So today I finally worked up the courage to do...

So today I finally worked up the courage to do something about my dark buttocks area. I had my first session of photo facial and as you can see from the pictures I have tiger marks I'm not sure if this is normal or if this is part of what is expected after the procedure. I felt a lot of burning and stinging afterwords and was In a lot of pain. I use topical licodeine to ease the pain and Tylenol and I was better about an hour later. Are tiger stripes this dark normal and will it go away or am I going to be stuck with this hyperpigmentation. I know it's too soon to say but I am worried because of my dark skin type. This procedure was done by a medical doctor.

3 days after photo facial

So here are my 3 days post procedure pics. The treated areas are now more raised and in some areas fluid filled. It is quite painful when I am sitting down. I'm really taking it easy this weekend by laying on my stomach and keeping the area super moist with aquaphor and neosporin. Some area actually look like the scab fell off except I can't find it anywhere on my bed. I guess it just lightened from within. I'm staying positive and hoping my skin heals without any complications.
Susan Steven Tanne

My doctor seems very knowledgeable about the procedure and confident that it would be OK for my skin type so I felt comfortable with going ahead. The only thing I wish I would I have done is get numb first before the treatment because it was somewhat Unbearable. I didn't realize that was an option until she had already started, ouch!!