34 Yrs, 3 Kids No Boobs! -AA 49.5kg 168cm BWD 13cm 330cc Rounds Under the Muscle Textured Silicone

My motivation was to not look like a small...

My motivation was to not look like a small child/toddler / teenager that never reached puberty! Wanted to feel like a women and fill at least or B or C cup! The recovery was a little rough in terms of the pain and emotions but I wouldn't change a thing! Love them! Love the nurses and surgeon overall great experience

2 weeks post op

I'm now two weeks post op today and feeling pretty good. The bruising is gone I'm sleeping more on my back than sitting up. Still have slight pain at the top of my ribs but hoping it's just from my terrible posture! I'm doing a terrible job of massage hopefully I find a YouTube video on it. Anyway still loving them still no boob greed just happy days!

3 weeks post op!

Been on an emotional rollercoaster coaster this week not so much due to the new boobs just in general, I do have mondors cords though under breasts, other than some slight discomfort from it. I love them more and more each day!

5 weeks post up!

So the mondor's cords have settled and I'm trying to remember to massage and use a lot of vitamin A & E cream. I'm seeing the surgeon next week for my 6 week check I'm concerned about the left one it seems to not have dropped or fluffed it's such a slight difference and I know it's only been 5 weeks but ughh it's making me nervous, if anyone knows what else I can do to help it along please let me know :)

6 weeks post op!

6 weeks today since I hit puberty at the ripe old age of 34! I think my troublesome left breast has slowly dropped a little bit more when makes me feel a lot better. Scars are healing well and are not so bumpy anymore.
Seeing my surgeon Monday so hopefully get the all clear to exercise and hit the beach!
I should probably buy a bikini that fits first!

7 weeks post op! Still waiting for miss lefty to do her thing!

So things are good no pain and the mondors cords are gone. Still waiting for miss lefty to drop and it's looking like I'll have to wear a strap to try and push it down and get her to conform! Other than that I got sized and I'm an 8C! Yewww way to go surgeon, tried on a bikini and I was a double d, shocked was an understatement I only bought the bikini because woah never though I would fit into a DD!
Dr Van Nguyen

Dr N was great a little scary and blunt but he's been doing it along time and he was fantastic I couldn't be happier