34 Yrs, 3 Kids No Boobs! -AA 49.5kg 168cm BWD 13cm 330cc Rounds Under the Muscle Textured Silicone

My motivation was to not look like a small...

My motivation was to not look like a small child/toddler / teenager that never reached puberty! Wanted to feel like a women and fill at least or B or C cup! The recovery was a little rough in terms of the pain and emotions but I wouldn't change a thing! Love them! Love the nurses and surgeon overall great experience

2 weeks post op

I'm now two weeks post op today and feeling pretty good. The bruising is gone I'm sleeping more on my back than sitting up. Still have slight pain at the top of my ribs but hoping it's just from my terrible posture! I'm doing a terrible job of massage hopefully I find a YouTube video on it. Anyway still loving them still no boob greed just happy days!

3 weeks post op!

Been on an emotional rollercoaster coaster this week not so much due to the new boobs just in general, I do have mondors cords though under breasts, other than some slight discomfort from it. I love them more and more each day!
Dr Van Nguyen

Dr N was great a little scary and blunt but he's been doing it along time and he was fantastic I couldn't be happier