Was Worried, but my Smile is All New Again - Plano, TX

I broke my front tooth and was so worried. I mean...

I broke my front tooth and was so worried. I mean right in the front! Dr Jopling explained what could be done to fix it. He said a veneer would be too much treatment at this time and recommended I just do some bonding. It looks great and did not cost as much as a veneer would have. When I show my friends my smile, they can’t even tell that anything was done.

I just love how Dr. Jopling takes care of my smile. He is definitely worth the drive, and I still come back to him since moving away from DFW. He always does just what is needed and gets me on my way. I broke a front tooth when accidentally biting down on a fork. I was mortified and called to schedule an emergency visit. Sandy got me in as soon as I could get there, and he stayed through lunch just to see me and fixed my broken tooth. He made my tooth look like nothing ever happened. I am so grateful for Dr. Jopling and his awesome staff!