Halo Laser Treatment - Seattle, WA

First time doing something on my face. I decide to...

first time doing something on my face. I decide to do Halo because I'm going to be 40 very soon and I wanted to get rid of browns and sun spots and fine lines and also activate collagen. It hurts a lot even with the numbing cream even few hours after then everything is fine. It feels like fire and needles.

Day 2

Day 2 the redness is turning into brown dots and the skin feels like sandpaper

Halo laser

Day 3 lots of brown spots

Day 4

Skin is very irritated and a mild rash

After one week of Halo

My skin is not red anymore. Seems like my skin is very smooth and healthy looking. My acne scars are very soft and almost gone. Some brown spots are gone and some remain there but not dark as used to be. In general my skin improved a lot. I'm happy

2 weeks after Halo

Almost 2 weeks tomorrow and my skin is feeling better completely healed. I see my skin is more smooth and bright. Some brown spot are gone and some darker are still there. My acne scars are more reduce. But seriously for the price that I paid and the painful the procedure was I expected a little more of dramatic change in my skin but I guess the results show up in few weeks. Maybe I just want things to happen suddenly lol.
Jody Reinertson