I'll Be 48yrs Come Sep I Have 2grown Kids and Am a Grandma of 5 - Corpus Christi, TX

I have always been somewhat over weight since my...

I have always been somewhat over weight since my adult yrs but even as a teen I was never skinny just the heavier end of normal. Smallest I've ever been was age 15 at 145bls. So I have tried so many times to get down to normal and it just never happened maybe because anything with me needs to be automatic results, when I start something no matter what it is I need to see results very soon or I just give up. Ok so my starting weight at surgery was 224bls and 5 days post op I am 214bls this is great I am happy with this surgery so far. Let me tell u I am a very strong woman when it comes to pain I can withstand a lot, the incisions were not that painful but the gas they fill u with omg the pain from that pressure last a couple of days and that's if u get up and walk to help move it out, along with the fact that I vomited so much my body was extremely weak for days but I am happy to report that I am feeling pretty good day 5. I can honestly say that so far I am very satisfied with getting the sleeve. I will post more later letting everyone know if I still feel the same as I do today about my decision. Good luck to all

craving's urrrrgggg

I'm craving foods and sweets, anything..!!! It's driving me crazy, I thought I wouldn't have these cravings especially the first week out of surgery. Please someone tell me what to do I'm so scared of messing up...????

12 days out

Well its been 12days out of surgery, so far so good. It seems as time goes by it gets a lil easier, I'm having a hard time getting anything in me, I'm just not hungry at all and when I take anything in it's way smaller amount than what Dr said I would be able to do. I'm lucky if I get 300 calories in a days time and about 20 to 30gm of protein. I do drink water but even that I get maybe 40oz. Well my weight is coming off, I was 224 day of surgery and 12days out I'm 210 yay..!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait for more results. I want to be under 200bls by Aug 12th that's my one month appointment with Dr. Soooo hoping and praying I meet that mark, wish me luck my fellow sleeved friends. Till next update, I'm praying for u all a safe, healthy and happy journey always ????

new pics

Corpus Christi Bariatric Surgeon

Very nice straight forward kind honest Dr has a very good tract record on this procedure