32 1/2 Years Old, Mother of 2 Boys - Corpus Christi, TX

I always have been self conscious of my breasts...

I always have been self conscious of my breasts since I had children. I breast fed and my breast were saggy, deflated (extremely) lol and looked horrible in swim suits and strapless clothing. My confidence was at an all time low. I have been looking on this sight for a few years now and finally found the courage to go for a consultation. I actually went to several but Dr. Gouverne was my favorite.

Before and Afters

6wks post op

Bra size

Well we all know VS lies but I'll believe the lies because I'm wearing a 32DD. Ha Ha according to VS measurements! I wore a 34B or C before and my new improved boobies spill out of the C cup now. I wish I would've done this years ago, clothes fit so much better, bathing suits fit nicely too.
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gouverne is a amazing Doctor. He is professional, realistic, positive and made me feel very safe and comfortable. His staff was also wonderful, warm and made sure I was taken care of and felt comfortable. It's a professional environment but warm and I felt like I've known the staff and Doctor for years. My results look amazing, very minimal pain and recovery was easy, hardest part was taking it easy because I'm a go getter! Lol